This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Services LLC Associates and RewardStyle affiliate, I may earn a small commission for any purchases made through affiliate links. Affiliate links certainly aren’t making me rich; most commissions are less than $1, but sometimes that spare change adds up, and then it helps me buy new books! You can read my full disclaimer and disclosure statement here.
Ya’ll know I love a good book. Like, legit. My favorite way to spend a free hour is wandering aimlessly around a bookstore. They have to be actual books, too. No reading via Kindle or Nook, no hate, I just want to be able to hold the book and feel the pages as I turn them. We all have our thing and I guess that’s mine (shrugs).
And while I’m definitely not a genre snob – and will pretty much read anything except horror, I’ve definitely been going through a psychological thriller/suspense phase the last three years. Give or take. I haven’t really been counting.
While these books have been around for a few years, they’re definitely not ones to pass up. If you haven’t yet added these semi-oldies to your book shelf, do so. Asap. With warmer months ahead and hopefully a beach vacation or two, these books are definitely pack-worthy to take with wherever you go.
15 Psychological Thrillers to Read This Summer
- No Exit by Taylor Adams
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- The Winter Sister by Meg Collins
- Before She Knew Him by Peter Swanson
- Something in the Water by Catherine Steadman
- Necessary People by Anna Pitoniak
- Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney
- Before I go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
- The Good Daughter -by Karin Slaughter (trigger warning)
- The Other Woman by Sandie Jones
- The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
- Our Little Secret by Roz Nay
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
- Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (an oldie but a goodie)
What’s on your summer reading list?